There is no short answer to this. You have a lot of options.
Most of the designs in galleries 1, 2, and 4 are clickable and will have a price chart on the details page.
For an actual price quote on a custom invitation idea, you will need to decide on...
· What type of invitation are you going with? Regular? Folded? Pocketfolds? Layered?
· The # of different cards in each set. Do you want just an invitation and an rsvp card, or, an added reception card, directions card, hotel information card...?
· The sizes of these cards. You typical invitation card is going to be 5x7 inches. But the rest of the card sizes may depend on whether you have a lot of wording for them, a little wording, whether you are going with a pocketfold or not...
· The quantity you need. About how many invitations are you ordering?
· What do you have in mind for your design? Will you need printing in black ink or in color?
· Whether you want to go with white card stock, or another color/texture of card stock.
· Do you want inner & outer envelopes, or just one set of envelopes?
· Do you want colored, textured, or lined envelopes?
· Whether you want any fun extras, like rounded corners or return address printing.
Basic price ranges (2014):
Pricing varies based on how many are ordered, so for these three examples the quantity is 50.
A simple invitation set, made of matte 100lb white card stock, with white 80lb envelopes, including a 5x7 main card + a response card, could be between $84.00-$110
A layered invitation card (where two cards are attached together, plus a simple response card, with mailing envelopes, could be around $90.00-$130.00
A pocketfold invitation without a lot of embellishments- just a response card, and mailing envelopes- could be anywhere from $140.00-$160.00
Magnetic invitations around 5x7 inches or 4x8.5 inches, with envelopes, but without response cards, would be about $134.00
Copyright 2004-2016 by Angela Bauter @ Save the Date Originals : "Save the date magnets & much more."